KENV continues to innovate and make environments easy to deploy, manage, and save on Cloud costs. With this new service in EaaS, you could now review environments' activities during their lifecycle, from environment creation to environment removal.
With the Environment History Service, you can view when a specific action was triggered and which user did it. It includes all the historical information and audits to improve your organization's governance.
Features and capabilities:
- Environment creation and removal
- All the triggered command and phases statuses changes, including detailed information of command execution parameters
- Environment renaming
- Scheduled tasks action (adding, editing, removal)
- Permission changes, including details
- Collections events tracking
You can search Environment History by actions names, details, and user names which can be filtered by a specific date range.
For more information go to www.kenv.io